Puzzle Island VR – Virtual Reality PC Game – Free Full Download
DEVELOPER: Interaction Ideas GmbH
PUBLISHER: Interaction Ideas GmbH
RELEASE DATE: 19 May, 2020
About Puzzle Island VR game:
Welcome to Puzzle Island, a beautiful place where time stands still and there’s nowhere you need to go. It’s just you, the sand, the palm trees and of course the lovely ocean.
But we wouldn’t want you to get bored while you’re here, so how about some puzzles to solve while the sun sets?
In each level of Puzzle Island VR you’re given various objects such as crates, buckets, balls or planks. Equipped with some of the most realistic ropes you’ve ever seen in a game, you’ll need to somehow stack those objects to touch the glowing orb. Sounds easy, right? Well it isn’t always. Sometimes the wind will blow your boxes away or the force-field prevents you putting that create exactly where you need it and often the solution is more challenging than simply stacking objects.
The puzzles will require you to think like an engineer, keep cool like a martial arts grand-master, have a steady hand like a marksman and also think outside of the box like an inventor.
– Beautiful and realistic island: Perfect for presenting the capabilities of VR
– Super cool rope physics: Swing them and fling them, pretty amazing
– Family friendly: Show your kids the beach
– No time limits: Relax, become one with Puzzle Island and take as long as you need to solve the puzzles.
Soundtrack: Atmospheric music will make you feel one with the ocean
Puzzle Island VR Screen Shots
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970, or AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or greater
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1300 MB available space
- Burn or mount the .iso
- Run setup.exe and install
- Copy crack from VREX dir to installdir
- If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!
Note : You need a VR headset in order to play this game. Follow the
above link to find compatible models.
This release was successfully tested with an Oculus Rift VR.