RoboHeist VR – Virtual Reality PC Game – Free Full Download
GENRE: Action, Casual
DEVELOPER: Blob Lab
PUBLISHER: Blob Lab
RELEASE DATE: 14 Apr, 2018
RoboHeist VR Game Trailer
About RoboHeist VR game:
RoboHeist is an intensive and immersive, “Budget Cuts” style Virtual Reality stealth / spy game specially designed for HTC Vive VR device. Oculus Rift version soon!
FREE DEMO AVAILABLE! (including tutorial and 2 full levels!)
Your mission is to complete missions on each level and find your way back to the teleport. Watch out for evil robots, lasers and alarms. Hide in closets and chests, climb ladders, crawl and crouch. Sneak around in shadows and avoid robots. Using weapons to destroy robots will make the game easier but will give you less points.
FREE DEMO includes Tutorial level + 2 full levels.
FULL VERSION includes all the current and upcoming levels (instant access).
Global Leaderboards (Steam) for each Level Sets!
Play area: Room-Scale / Stand-In-Place
Locomotion: “Walk-In-Place” (hold controller touchpad buttons and swing your arms)
Controller Grip buttons: Grab items / Climb ladders etc.
Controller Triggers: Interact / Activate / Use items.
Controller Top buttons: Inventory
RoboHeist VR is made by a small indie studio Blob Lab from Finland.
RoboHeist VR Screen Shots
RoboHeist VR System Requirements
- OS: Windows™ 7 SP1, Windows™ 8.1 or later or Windows™ 10
- Processor: Intel™ Core™ i5-4590 or AMD FX™ 8350, equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce™ GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480, equivalent or better
- Storage: 3500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: HTC Vive Virtual Reality system required
- Burn or mount the .iso
- Run setup.exe and install
- Copy crack from VREX dir to installdir
- If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!
Note : You need a VR headset in order to play this game. Follow the
above link to find compatible models.
This release was successfully tested with an Oculus Rift VR.
RoboHeist VR Download Link
RoboHeist (VR) = Size: 1.99 GB
You can visit our FAQs page for more info…
If you like the site please don’t forget to share…
Leave a Reply